tisdag 22 mars 2016

Septum Recolor - 400 Followers Gift


Septum Recolor - 400 Followers Gift

I’ve been trying to create some septums for ages but I am shit at it - and really - there’s so many maxis match septums out there I just thought I’d recolor some instead. And I luuuv these septums so much it’s crazy and Pickypikachu gave me permission to recolor them! There’s 4 of them and they come in 18 colors + PP’s original colors since I just added additional swatches to the original. 
  • 18 Swatches
  • Unisex
  • Usable with my other piercings
  • Meshes by pickypikachu

You need these meshes since they’re not included:
Beaded // Petals // Open Ended // Plain Jane

Simfileshare (Adfly) - Thank you for supporting me!!
Simsworkshop (Non-Adfly)
Dropbox (Non-Adfly)

Credit:
Palette by: Holosprite & me
Photoshop Actions by: Holosprite

If you have any questions please contact me on my tumblr!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar