Thursday, July 20, 2017

๐ŸŒธ Nenps Fish Scales Recolor ๐ŸŒธ

I recolored these darn good looking fish scales because I needed them for my gameplay, but I thought I’d share them with you humans too!

Update: January 23 2018 - Removed Situation tag in outfit category to prevent townies from spawning with them. Also added alien tag to skindetail package.

Important info: 
- There are 7 packages (different categories)
- All of them, except the tattoo version is available for all ages
The tattoo version is required for all the others packages to work
- You can choose exactly which ones you want or don’t want except the required package
- The required package also really big in filesize, but not the others
- There’s also a bonus swatch that isn’t pictured

๐ŸŒธInfo๐ŸŒธ

  • BGC
  • 56 Swatches
  • Original by Nenps (Nenpy)
  • All ages & genders

๐ŸŒธTOU๐ŸŒธ

Simfileshare (Non-Adfly)
Dropbox (Non-Adfly)

Credit: Nenps (Nenpy) for the original textures & wildlyminiaturesandwhich for the palette. 

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Under TOU, there should be two different links that lead to the same download. One is Simfileshare and the other is Dropbox.

      Delete
  2. I get the red and white chequered questionmarks all over the bodies on teens, children and toddlers. So it seems this is not really enabled for all ages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Hi! That's really unfortunate. I don't make mods anymore nor do I have the game installed so I can't troubleshoot.

      But I think I know what the problem is. There is one file that is required for all the others to work since they all borrow the textures from that file (it makes all the other files smaller since all of them don't have to be loaded up with 56 texture files), so without the required file there are no textures wich is why that thing with the questionmarks show up.

      So I suggest that you try to download the file called:"[Weepingsimmer] NenpyScalesRecolor TATTOO (REQUIRED).package" and see if that works.

      Hope this helps! :)

      Delete