Friday, July 22, 2016

Avonlea’s Eye & Nose Blush Recolor ๐ŸŒธ Updated For Toddlers ๐ŸŒธ


This is my absolute favorite blush ever, I use it on all my sims and for a long time I’ve wished for a bigger selection of colors and today I just went for it. I made such a big collection that there’s 3 packages total. I tried to make them fit every kind of sim and skintone, I’m not sure if I succeeded but I managed to find at least a few swatches that fit the darkest skins I have so I hope you do too! I also included a more colorful package meant for berry sims and aliens! 

๐ŸŒธInfo๐ŸŒธ

  • Custom thumbnail
  • Standalone
  • Blush Category
  • Original by Avonlea
  • 151 Swatches
  • Unisex
  • All ages (Toddlers too)
  • Aliens

There is no need for a mesh, but I recommend you download the original anyway! (siampopBLUSH)

Simfileshare (Non-Adfly)Simsworkshop (Non-Adfly)Dropbox (Non-Adfly)


3 comments:

  1. Just a heads up. The link to the original goes to an inactive tumblr. There is a link to the new one, but you may want to update to that. Cute blushes!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for letting me know!! ๐Ÿ’œ

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete