Sunday, April 17, 2016

🌺 Cellophane Bikini (Solids) - 700 Followers Gift 🌺



I’m finally done with the solid colors for my cellophane swimsuit, and since I just reached 700 followers (omg bbys), I thought I’d just make it a followers gift! Instead of making it a swimsuit as with the last one, this is a bikini so you can mix and match.

Update: January 18 2017 - Revamped mesh, added bump maps.

🌸Info🌸

  • Custom thumbnail
  • Feminine
  • Works on male framed sims
  • Standalone
  • 36 Swatches

🌸TOU🌸

Simfileshare (Non-Adfly)
Simsworkshop (Non-Adfly)
Dropbox (Non-Adfly)

Credit:
Palettes: Holosprite, Wildlyminiaturesandwhich & Nyren + some of my own.

If you have any questions please contact me on my tumblr!

1 comment:

  1. Really nice of you to not use adfly but if thats how you make money i wouldn't mind

    ReplyDelete