Wednesday, April 6, 2016

*Not Available Anymore* JS Sims Raon 27 Hair Clayified - 500 Followers Gift (Part Four) *Updated*


Another request! Pretty much every hair I clayify nowadays is a request. Although this hair wasn’t even clayified by me, since it kind of already was clayified. So this is pretty much just a retexture + recolor. Sorry but I didn’t include Rustys Ombrés because it didn’t look good on this hair. As always it’s in all of EA’s colors. 

🌸Info🌸

  • Custom thumbnail
  • Standalone
  • Mesh by JS Sims
  • 18 Swatches
  • Enabled for all genders

The mesh is not included, download it here

Simfileshare (Non-Adfly)
Dropbox (Non-Adfly)

Here is a tutorial to remove all the original textures and only keep the mesh.
Model is by @midnight-sims and can be downloaded here.

Credit:
JS Sims - Mesh, Habsims - Color Actions, ddeathflower - the textures & tutorial.

If you have any questions please contact me on my tumblr!

2 comments:

  1. yall whenever i go on the website, it shows me some chinese shit

    ReplyDelete
  2. where can i get this?

    ReplyDelete