Thursday, April 7, 2016

Nightcrawler Milady Hair Clayified - 500 Followers Gift (Part Five)

This is my last 500 followers gift, I hope you like it! It’s in all of EA’s colors + all of Rustys Ombrés. Let me know if there’s any problems!

🌸Info🌸

  • Custom thumbnail
  • Standalone
  • Mesh by Nightcrawler
  • 33 Swatches
  • Enabled for all genders

The mesh is not included, download it here

Simfileshare (Non-Adfly)
Dropbox (Non-Adfly)

Here is a tutorial to remove all the original textures and only keep the mesh.
Here is a tutorial on how to add Rusty’s Ombrés to clayified hairs.

Credit:
Nightcrawler - Mesh, Rusty - Ombrés, Habsims - Color Actions, ddeathflower - Textures & Tutorial, Midnight-Sims - Anora.

If you have any questions please contact me on my tumblr!

No comments:

Post a Comment