Friday, April 15, 2016

Unisex Snakebites



They might not fit all sims, but I did my best to make it usable for all sims. Feel free to either edit the sim or the mesh - you can only edit the mesh for personal use.

Note: I've changed the filenames - if you have the old ones, delete them. ([Weepingsimmer]-SnakebitesPiercing_au & [Weepingsimmer]-SnakebitesPiercingL/R_au)

    🌸Info🌸

    • New meshes
    • BGC
    • 20 Swatches
    • Unisex
    • All LODS
    • Can be used with my other piercings

    🌸TOU🌸

    • Recolors are allowed
    • Never include the mesh
    • Don’t re-upload
    • Don’t claim as your own
    • Enjoy!
    Simfileshare (Non-Adfly)
    Simsworkshop (Non-Adfly)
    Dropbox (Non-Adfly)

    Credit:
    Palette by Holosprite & me

    If you have any questions please contact me on my tumblr!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment