Monday, April 18, 2016

Butterflysims 179 Hair Clayified



I wasn’t planning on releasing this hair, but I got some wcifs about it so I finally decided to upload it for you. I’ve also changed the way I recolor the hairs, so now the colors are more similar to EA’s than they’ve been before. I’m planning on doing this on all my previous hairs too, just so you know. Alsoooo, you get rusty’s ombrés because I am kind... 

🌸Info🌸

  • Custom thumbnail
  • Standalone
  • Mesh by Butterflysims
  • 33 Swatches
  • Enabled for all genders
The mesh is not included, download it here (it's free now!!)

Simfileshare (Non-Adfly)
Dropbox (Non-Adfly)

Here is a tutorial to remove all the original textures and only keep the mesh.
Here is a tutorial on how to add Rusty’s Ombrés to clayified hairs.

Credit:
Butterflysims - Mesh, Rusty - Ombrés, ddeathflower - Textures & Tutorial.
If you have any questions please contact me on my tumblr!

No comments:

Post a Comment