måndag 7 mars 2016

Beneghalis Facial Markings Recolor

I absolutely love these facial tattoos by littlecakes and I just had to recolor them in more colors! They’re so damn cute!
I’ve included two versions; one who is standalone, and the other is set as additional swatches and for that you need the original file!


Update: I’ve updated them for the 06/02/2016 patch, and I’ve also updated the thumbnails. 
  • Custom thumbnail
  • Standalone
  • Mesh by littlecakes
  • 60 Swatches
  • Enabled for all genders
  • Categorized as both feminine & masculine
  • Enabled for aliens

You need to download the original for the additional swatches version, download it here 

Simfileshare (Adfly) - Thank you for supporting me!!
Simsworkshop (Non-Adfly)
Dropbox (Non-Adfly)


Credit:

Palettes by: HolospritePeachandherpanPooklet & Wildlyminiaturesandwich

If you have any questions please contact me on my tumblr!

3 kommentarer:

  1. Hi, I love these recolours however the dropbox link is for a crop top. Looking forward to getting these in my game. =)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Hi! I've fixed the link now, sorry about that! Hope you enjoy them!

      Radera