Monday, March 7, 2016

Beneghalis Facial Markings Recolor



I absolutely love these facial tattoos by litttlecakes and I just had to recolor them in more colors! They’re so damn cute!

Update:
- I’ve updated them for the 06/02/2016 patch, and I’ve also updated the thumbnails. 

- 13th Mars 2017 I updated the thumbnails, the previews and removed the additional swatches version but added a facepaint version for all ages & genders.
  • Custom thumbnail
  • Standalone
  • Tattoo & Facepaint
  • Original by litttlecakes
  • 60 Swatches
  • Unisex

Simfileshare (Non-Adfly)
Simsworkshop (Non-Adfly)
Dropbox (Non-Adfly)

Credit:


3 comments:

  1. Hi, I love these recolours however the dropbox link is for a crop top. Looking forward to getting these in my game. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I've fixed the link now, sorry about that! Hope you enjoy them!

      Delete