söndag 27 mars 2016

Cellophane Swimsuit



Can you tell what song I listened to when I made this?
This swimsuit has given me so much trouble but it’s finally finished and I love it! I’m planning on making it in solid colors too, but that’s for another day. I hope you like it, and please let me know if there’s any trouble with it. This is the first clothing mesh I’ve made so it might not be perfect. 

*Info*

  • Custom thumbnail
  • Standalone
  • 30 Swatches

*TOU*

  • You can recolor/retexture
  • Don’t include the mesh (i.e. link to this post)
  • Don’t claim as your own
  • If you have any questions feel free to message me

Simfileshare (Adfly) - Thank you for supporting me!!
Simsworkshop (Non-Adfly)
Dropbox (Non-Adfly)

Credit:
EA
Found the patterns on google

If you have any questions please contact me on my tumblr!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar