Monday, May 2, 2016

Unisex Nose Piercings V2



And here is my second part of my nose piercings set. It’s literally just my nose piercings but on both sides of the nose. There is a small and a large version. They also work with these septums now!
Feel free to edit this for personal use to your own tastes.

Note:
 I've changed the filenames - if you have the old ones, delete them. (
[Weepingsimmer]-BigNosepiercingBoth_au & [Weepingsimmer]-SmallNosepiercingBoth_au)

    🌸Info🌸

    • New meshes
    • BGC
    • 20 Swatches
    • Unisex
    • All LODS
    • Can be used with my other piercings

    🌸TOU🌸

    • Recolors are allowed
    • Never include the mesh
    • Don’t re-upload
    • Don’t claim as your own
    • Enjoy!
    Simfileshare (Non-Adfly)
    Simsworkshop (Non-Adfly)
    Dropbox (Non-Adfly)
    Credit:
    Palette by Holosprite & me

    If you have any questions please contact me on my tumblr!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment