Thursday, May 19, 2016

Tsminh_3 Laura Clayified - 900 Followers Gift


Sorry for such a boring followers gift but yeah, I’m lazy and unmotivated. But I do appreciate you all, and I can barely fathom that so many people follow me, like it’s impossible ok.
Anywaysss, here’s a super cute hair! It looks so good with ombrés it’s crazy. As always, I’ve included all of EA’s colors, and all of Rusty’s ombrés. I hope you enjoy it and please let me know if I made a mistake or something!

🌸Info🌸

  • Custom thumbnail
  • Standalone
  • Mesh by tsminh_3
  • 33 Swatches
  • Enabled for all genders

The mesh is not included, download it here

Simfileshare (Non-Adfly)

Here is a tutorial to remove all the original textures and only keep the mesh.

Credit:
Anto - Mesh, ddeathflower - Textures, Rusty - Ombrés

If you have any questions please contact me on my tumblr!

No comments:

Post a Comment