Thursday, June 2, 2016

LeahLilith Strong Clayified - 1000 Followers Gift

I hope you’re all okay with this followers gift! I’m still really unmotivated to create cc but I’ve been looking for a hair to clayify just so I’d have something to share with you all! And I honestly can’t thank you enough for following me, and for being so kind to me, I’m just so grateful! 
I sincerely hope you’ll like it and don’t hesitate to tell me if there’s something wrong!
Update: The hair looks really good if you combine it with this hairline tattoo!

๐ŸŒธInfo๐ŸŒธ

  • Custom thumbnail
  • Standalone
  • Mesh by Leahlilith
  • 33 Swatches
  • Enabled for all genders

The mesh is not included, download it here

Simfileshare (Non-Adfly)Dropbox (Non-Adfly) 

Here is a tutorial to remove all the original textures and only keep the mesh.

Credit:
LeahLilith - Mesh, ddeathflower - Textures, Rusty - Ombrรฉs

If you have any questions please contact me on my tumblr!

No comments:

Post a Comment