Saturday, August 20, 2016

Hallowsims (Cazy's) Aura Clayified



Hallowsims (Cazy’s) Aura Clayified

Finally managed to get my motivation high enough for me to finish clayifying this hair. I’ve used my newly extracted textures from an EA hair. 
I recommend you using some sort of hairline otherwise the skin might shine through at the roots. The one I used can be found here! You can find several others by searching through google.

🌸Info🌸

  • Custom thumbnail
  • Standalone
  • Mesh by Cazy (Hallowsims)
  • 18 Swatches (EA’s)
  • Enabled for all genders
  • Categorized as feminine

The mesh is not included, download it here

Simfileshare (Non-Adfly)
Simsworkshop (Non-Adfly)
Dropbox (Non-Adfly)

Here is a tutorial to remove all the original textures and only keep the mesh.

Credit:
Cazy (Hallowsims) - Mesh, textures extracted by me

No comments:

Post a Comment