Monday, March 7, 2016

Unisex Big Medusa Piercing

Finally updated this mesh to fit most of my sims mouths a bit better, not suitable for all sims - but I did try to make it fit to other shapes too - feel free to edit this for personal use to your own tastes.
Smaller version can be found here.

Note: I've changed the filename - if you have the old one, delete it. ([Weepingsimmer]-BigMedusaPiercing_yu.package)

🌸Info🌸

  • New mesh
  • BGC
  • 20 Swatches
  • Unisex
  • All LODS
  • Can be used with my other piercings

🌸TOU🌸

  • Recolors are allowed
  • Never include the mesh
  • Don’t re-upload
  • Don’t claim as your own
  • Enjoy!

Simfileshare (Non-Adfly)
Simsworkshop (Non-Adfly)
Dropbox (Non-Adfly)

Credit: Palette by Holosprite & me

If you have any questions please contact me on my tumblr!

No comments:

Post a Comment