Thursday, March 17, 2016

Unisex Bridge Piercings

!! I've updated these a tiny bit - added new thumbnails, updated the tags & moved the double version a tiny bit down! Fits most sims, but feel free to edit this for personal use to your own tastes. 
There are two versions included as pictured.


Note: I've changed the filenames - if you have the old ones, delete them. ([Weepingsimmer]-BridgePiercing & [Weepingsimmer]-DoubleBridgePiercing)

🌸Info🌸

  • New mesh
  • BGC
  • 20 Swatches
  • Unisex
  • All LODS

🌸TOU🌸

  • Recolors are allowed
  • Never include the mesh
  • Don’t re-upload
  • Don’t claim as your own
  • Enjoy!

    Simfileshare (Non-Adfly)
    Simsworkshop (Non-Adfly)
    Dropbox (Non-Adfly)

    Credit: Palette by Holosprite & me

    If you have any questions please contact me on my tumblr!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment