Monday, September 5, 2016

Revamped Heart Mole 🌸 Updated For Toddlers 🌸



Finally decided to actually update this old piece of cc. It had a few problems which I’ve squared out. I’ve also made the heart bigger because why the heck not. So here ya go, yet another heart mole. 

🌸Info🌸

  • Custom thumbnail
  • Standalone
  • Skindetail & Eyeshadow Category
  • 50 Swatches
  • Available for all genders & ages (toddlers too)
  • Eyeshadow version enabled for Aliens

Unfortunately you can’t use the adult skindetail version with my old package because they are one and the same. If you have the old one, delete it or download only the eyeshadow version. (Old filename: [Weepingsimmer]-heartshaped_mole)

Simfileshare (Non-Adfly)
Dropbox (Non-Adfly)

Credit: palette by bepixeled

4 comments:

  1. I don't speak whatever language this is and I don't get it oWo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I'm sorry, I had forgotten to change the language to english instead of swedish! It's been fixed now!

      Delete
  2. I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT DIN KOMMENTAR HAR PUBLICERATS MEAAANNSSSS?!??!?

    ReplyDelete