Wednesday, September 28, 2016

๐ŸŒบ Sanguine Rose Accessory - 2K Followers Gift ๐ŸŒบ

I had so many ideas with that beautiful flower crown we got in the latest patch, and this was one of them. Now, I’m not that proficient in meshing so I might have made some mistakes, who knows? There are 2 versions, one large and one small - the one pictured is the larger one.
I just recently reached a huge followers milestone, and I wanted to thank you all by sharing some things I’ve been working very hard on. So thank you so much, expect some more gifts in the near future!


Download the toddler version hereDownload the child version here

๐ŸŒธInfo๐ŸŒธ

  • New mesh
  • Custom thumbnail
  • Standalone
  • 65 Swatches
  • Hat Category
  • Unisex
  • Feminine & Masculine

๐ŸŒธTOU๐ŸŒธ

  • Feel free to recolor just give credit
  • Don’t include the mesh
  • Don’t re upload
  • Don’t claim as your own

Simfileshare (Non-Adfly)
Simsworkshop (Non-Adfly)
Dropbox (Non-Adfly)

Credit: EA, palette by bepixled

No comments:

Post a Comment